Wednesday 2 January 2013

What is the difference between JDK and JRE?

The JRE is the Java RunTime Environment that is a plug-in needed for running java programs. The JRE is an implementation of the Java Virtual Machine which actually executes Java programs.


The JDK is the Java Development Kit for Java application developers. The JDK is bundle of software which contains one (or more) JRE's along with the various development tools like the Java source compilers, bundling and deployment tools, debuggers, development libraries, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I have been browsing online greater than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net might be much more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A person essentially lend a hand to make critically posts I might state. This is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the research you made to make this actual post amazing. Magnificent job!

    ReplyDelete